Heritage Hills Community Swimming Pools
The two Heritage Hills Swimming pools are the Summit Pool #1 and the Hillside Pool #2.
Vandalism has caused the community's pools to be closed for extended periods of time in prior years; the District has installed cameras at both pool facilities. These cameras will help deter vandalism as well as help identify any individual who vandalizes these facilities. The pools will be monitored when the pools are closed and recording will occur at both pool facilities.
Individuals in the pool areas after hours will be asked to leave. The Lone Tree Police Department will be dispatched if any crime is being committed or if individuals refuse to leave the area when the pools are closed.
SWIMMING POOL RULES:
- The pools open the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, May 24, 2014, and close the Monday of Labor Day weekend, Sept 1, 2014. Pool hours are from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. In order to be considerate of the neighbors bordering the pool, please do not swim before 7:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. Any resident who observes people in the pool before or after the allowed times should not confront them directly, but should call the Lone Tree police at 303-339-8150. THE LIFEGUARDS WILL BE AT THE POOLS FROM 9:00 a.m. TO 9:00 p.m. After school starts, lifeguards do not come to the pools until 3:30 p.m. each weekday.
- DO NOT SWIM ALONE. For safety reasons, neither adults nor children are to swim alone. If you are going to use the pool, be certain to have at least 1 other person with you. In accordance with Colorado law, the lifeguards are required to have a child safety check every hour. Although adults are normally allowed to swim during this rest period, children must remain out of the water. Children 15 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The baby pool is for the use of children five (5) years of age and under. Parents or sitters must supervise their children in the baby pool at all times.
- Lifesaving equipment is available in the pool area to be used in case of an emergency. This equipment is there to ensure the safety of swimmers and should never be used for recreation. There are also defibrillators at each pool for the lifeguards to use for emergencies as well. A pay phone is available in the pool area. Emergency calls may be placed without having to pay by dialing "911."
- A key fob system is in place and it opens the gate when swiped across the gate area near the lock. One key fob is issued to each residence. Please impress upon your children and guests that they may not be admitted to the pool without it. Guests must be accompanied by a Heritage Hills resident. The key fobs cannot be duplicated; there is a $25.00 replacement charge for lost or stolen key fobs. Residents may be asked to show a photo ID to verify they are a resident and may be asked to sign in with the lifeguards upon entering the pool facilities. The key fob will also open the restrooms. If you do not have a key fob, contact Kim Herman at MSI at (720) 974-4234.
- State law requires the gate be locked at all times. The gate will automatically close, and state law forbids it being held open. No climbing on the fence is permitted. No pushing, dunking, running, or dangerous behavior at the pool. No bicycles, skateboards, etc. will be allowed inside the pool enclosure. No diving is permitted from the shallow end of the pool.
- No glass containers or breakables are permitted inside the pool enclosure and no animals are allowed in the pool enclosure or the lawn area surrounding the pool. No barbecue grills are allowed at the Pool or Clubhouse areas.
- Proper swim attire is required. Shorts or cut-offs being worn as swimsuits can damage the filters.
- The pool and restrooms will be cleaned daily. Chemicals will be monitored daily. The pool equipment room is off limits to residents.
- POOL PARTIES – Swimming pools must be available to all residents and they may not be reserved for exclusive use by any group. Some pool parties may be allowed on a case-by-case basis. The number of guests is restricted to 25 people to ensure pool availability for all other Heritage Hills residents. Requests for parties must be submitted to Kim Herman at MSI at (720) 974-4234 or by email at email@example.com. <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> In order to address the liability issue and provide for the safety of others using the pools, additional lifeguards must be hired (through Perfect Pools at 303-795-1191) by the individual Heritage Hills resident planning the pool party and parking must be addressed. No tents, music or catered food will be allowed.
- NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREAS.
The Clubhouse may be reserved for social events. Published Clubhouse Rental Regulations must be followed and any event where the pool is planned for use in conjunction with a clubhouse rental must be coordinated with the Association’s Management Company.